SKINCERITY!


SKINCERITY. If you haven't already heard of this product, pay attention! I had briefly run across the name, but I admit, I didn't give it much thought. While on Facebook one day, I saw the name again and thought I should look into it. I had sent a message via FB to the local rep. Then the same day I sent the message, quite by accident, the local rep - Tara Lee Gustafson - showed up at my work asking questions about my Boots Cosmetics products!!! She was looking for a cleansing wash that she said she wanted to remove her 'morning mask', i.e. her Skincerity masque!

So here's the scoop! Tara had troubled skin after high school and said she was introduced to the product by her grandmother who had found it at a friend's medical spa in Houston. This product has been around Houston's medical spa's for about five years. It was originally developed for skin cancer patients so they could have a medicine to apply topically on their skin rather than taken orally.
Skincerity is the world's only patented breathable masque! You use this product along with your regular nightly routine. Easy to apply, roll on a thin layer on the areas you want to treat and leave it on until morning. When you wake up, use your regular morning facial cleansing routine.
It is a simple to use, medical breakthrough that dramatically improves the health, appearance, softness and tone of your skin in days. Skincerity is safe for use on all ages and skin types. It can be used on not just your face, but your elbows, decolletage and backs of hands to prevent the signs of premature agines. It helps to diminish facial redness, to help reduce age spots, and helps to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. It helps to accelerate healhty cellular turnover.
Tara showed me before and after pictures of herself, when she was having trouble with breakouts/acne. Of course, she is young and beautiful, but the pictures truly show what the product has done for her. The Skincerity website is www.nucerity.com and Tara is available via her website at majesticskin@gmail. com or at 805-217-3493. Can't wait to try it!!

1 comment:

Sandra Martin said...

As a Licensed Qualified Estherticain for 18+ years I have never come across a "single" product that all my clients can use. Skincerity has proven itself over and over again with my skin and my family and clients skin.

Highly Recommended.

Sandra Martin
www.mynucerity.com/sandramartin